PERU: triptych ‘declared saint’: 3 frames and 3 large fabrics together are for sale.
a triptych on PERU consisting of 2 parts:
A: 3 small frames (approx. 20×25 cm. each) with images (photographs) and objects (from religious and tourism sources) mounted together as 3-dimensional art objects.
B: 3 large works printed on semi-transparent synthetic fabric of 200x150cm.
The subjects of the triptych are:
1. belief and superstition, the exploiting of the mummies (the past), tourism as a pillar of culture.
2. about life, surviving and dying.
Prints of the larger (right) image ‘Life in Pisco – Peru’ are also available from SAATCHIART.com
3. the reprehensible role of the Inquisition and about the Nasca-lines (straight miles-long lines in the desert from unknown origin)
click for larger image
Digital files are available upon request, please inquire HERE
Originals (3 frames and 3 large fabrics together) are for sale at SAATCHI ART
various materials: digital high quality prints, frames, printed large fabrics. Ships in a small box
– expo Zeeuwse Kunstkring -Haagse Kunstkring
– expo in Watertower Oostburg (ZVl – NL)
– Loggias, Middelburg
– Moerzeke (Belgium) 2012 “to Encounter, Man & Time”
tags: #robertphotforsale, art project, Peru, triptych, declared saint, multimedia, religion, belief, superstition, inquisition, colour, death, history, culture, Spanish, church, indigenous, catholic, Lima, pfs0781, Zeeuwse Kunstkring, Haagse Kunstkring